Wednesday, April 05, 2006

One moment it's warm and sunny, the next it showers

I took a brief moment to try to organize my links... I started coming up with so many categories that I just decided to put all the literary related links following the main ones. Blogspot doesn't seem to want to let me create numerous categories for them, so that will have to do for now. While checking to make sure I put in the correct web addresses, I found this amusing (unless you work for the Ministry of Information, that is) site to share with you, "Impeach the Motherfucker Already" (http://www.itmfa.com).... Somewhere I saw a photo of a demonstration outside the White House featuring a banner that read "Would Somebody Just Give Bush a Blowjob so We Can Impeach Him?" I didn't think to link until I'd forgotten where it was... my bad.

No comments: