Thursday, June 26, 2008

Here's to hoping he fasts until he's as blue as a smurf

Pastor Jim Garlow of the Skyline Church in San Diego is organizing up to a thousand ministers from around the country to help pass the constitutional amendment against gay marriage on the November ballot.
Among the stunts proposed is a 40 day fast. Frankly, I think he might improve California if he should go without eating (or breathing) from now until after the election.*
Why can't they get it through their heads that if you're against gay marriage, then don't marry one!
*Would this still qualify as a non-violent response? I'm more than a tad suspicious that these creeps trying to foist their agenda are banking on us being too damn polite for our own good. Any crazy ideas I might come up with I'm blaming on the paint and plaster dust and fumes filling my apartment during the renovations.

No comments: