Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Vote!


If enough of us go out to vote today, it will make it that much more difficult for them to steal the election.... and since the conservatives in power seem Hell-bent on stealing as much of the election as possible, I'm all for making them really sweat while doing it. Why should I just hand over what little say I have in society?

Take a look around you at what ever you hold near and dear; it's only a matter of time before they'll eventually come for that, too. Universal suffrage? Free schools? Privatized beaches from Malibu to Palm Beach? A repeal of the Thirteenth amendment? I wouldn't put any of it past them. I, for one, am not going to be forced into the fields to pick their cotton. And if you want a say in anything that concerns you tomorrow, better start today by getting off your ass and going to vote.

No comments: