Saturday, December 16, 2006

I've shoveled my last walk, I hope... THIS is my idea of how to spend the holidays...


I made "Aquarela do Brasil" my unofficial holiday carol for the 2006 season. This is what happens when you hang around with South Americans. Sunday, December 17, there will be a street fair of sorts at the Brasilian Market in West Los Angeles, and I'm due for my acai fix...


Thanks to Daniella Thompson for having the image of "Aquarela do Brasil" along with the lyrics on her site...

2 comments:

Daniella Thompson said...

Daniel Thompson? His site?
Ahem. When you borrow an image from another site, don't you think you should know how to spell that site's name correctly and get the gender right?

circuitmouse said...

Please note the correct attribution has now been placed at the bottom of the post: when searching for the image of "Aquarela do Brasil," I got the wrong name. The source was actually from the site of Daniela Thompson, which I didn't get see when initially searching for the image. After reading her wonderful scholarship on Brazilian music it only makes me wanna be in Rio all the more...

...obrigado, Daniela!