Wednesday, October 19, 2005

En Silver Lake Veritas

Making my way through the morning Paramount Studio rush hour en route to the Cafe Tropical, it occurs to me I was perhaps a little too harsh in my musings about Jesse Metcalfe: "Be Not Inhospitable to Stangers Lest They be Angels in Disguise." The thought of him paired up with Justin Mentell (the only thing worthwhile to look at on "Boston Legal") alone is enough to redeem him. But it's T.R. Knight of "Grey's Anatomy" that is the darlingest cherub on the tube these days. And isn't Sanda Oh the Fierce Ruling Diva of television? What ever they are paying her, isn't half of what she's worth...

I so so miss, thinking about it, Bradley Whitford during the hey day of "The West Wing." Now that was a hottie that you could have dinner with, feasting on the impassioned look in his eyes...


No comments: