Tuesday, February 06, 2007

They wouldn't dare...


As 50 million viewers around the world tuned in last night, we saw Adam Rodriguez get shot at the end of the first half of a two parter.
Now, I'll admit, CSI: Miami isn't exactly Shakespeare. In fact, the only reason I turn it on is to see Miami, and see how they fool around with Miami-Dade geography. Apart from the establishing shots, most of the show is filmed in various sites around LA. It's always fun (for me) to see what stands in for Miami in Los Angeles.
Adam Rodriguez I'm sure is more of an actor than just a pretty face... but, he is one heck of a pretty face. While speculation runs around various message boards about his fate (I won't reveal any spoilers here), I'd just as soon see Caruso's character get offed before anything happens to Rodriguez.
It seems every time I get to liking something too much on television, it seems to get taken off...

1 comment:

Toni Lea Andrews said...

They already killed off one popular character. I hope this isn't another one of those cases. Although often when a main character in a popular TV show dies, it's because they've got another gig. So, unless you've heard a rumor that he's starring in his own show, I'll bet the prognosis is good.