Tuesday, February 27, 2007

From fog to rain back to sun again...

As I arrive home this morning, I have a leak in my roof that is raining over my stereo and my books (not good).

The rain has passed, thank goodness, and the now sun is shining as I walk by the ripped awnings from one of the big post-awards show parties flapping in the wind. It takes 'em weeks to set up for all the parties around LA, and usually mere hours to tear it all down.

Meanwhile, I'm waiting for the owners of my building to patch the roof ...for the third time. At least this time the manager saw the water streaming down the plastic I put over my furniture and out into the hallway, so he can't deny he doesn't know there's a problem. This should be my biggest problem, no? Well, bigger than my bags not making it to my destination with me.


No comments: