Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Skank of the year: Bill Cunningham


IF you missed Bill Cunningham of WLW-AM's racist, un-American, anti-Muslim, intolerant tirade at the McCain rally in Ohio that was replayed over and over on the news last night, count yourself lucky.

I'd like to think I have a pretty high threshold before I get angry (and it shows), so I'm glad he's 2,000 miles away from me and I don't have to listen to him everyday. Or hopefully, ever again. The FCC has been working doubletime documenting every little snippet broadcast over the last few years to impose an arbitrary, insipid standard of decency, but scum of the Earth like Cunnigham somehow get a free pass.

Okay; nice easy breaths. Think of puppies and kittens. Watch the breeze rustling through the palm trees. Feel the warm sun on my face. Count my lucky stars that I'm in beautiful Southern California, and it's a beach day, to boot. And no more caffeine for the rest of the day.

No comments: