Thursday, January 25, 2007

My score is 32 out of 101 - how about you?


Photo by Lactoso

Criticial Miami had a great post yesterday that got me meditating on a favorite subject of mine. Miami Beach 411 had a list of things to take out-of-town visitors to when in Miami. But why just visitors? It would be interesting to put locals to the test to see how much of their city they have truly experienced--whatever city they live in.

I'd bet there are at least 101 places to discover about whatever place you happen to be in that could change your state of mind, broaden your horizons, and make you a better resident. An entire blog could probably be dedicated to lists of places to add to their list (actually, I think there's already a bunch of 'em). Among the links to the left are any number of sites that list adventures for numerous cities. Why not make a list of your own?

I should bust outside and hit some of the places on my list myself, while the weather beacons...

No comments: