Tuesday, November 22, 2005

not the best of days

During a google search of my name, I came across a url from David Ehrenstein that had a photograph of Lance Robertson and myself from our days at A Different Light. Only, when I clicked on the photo, I got a message laced with profanity that told me to f*ck off... among other things.

There are a number of people with the name Mark Haile out there, I've found over the years, including the person who stole my identity and went down to the Beverly Center once and spent a few grand in my --my-- name.

Not having my image on the web doesn't bother me as much as having the crap up there linked to my name. I've dealt with the Emperor Haile Selassie jokes since kindergarten, but this is a new wrinkle.

This is what I get for not being tech savvy and having my own access to the net at home.

No comments: