Saturday, March 04, 2006

Twas the night before Oscar....

All the tents are up, there's not a cloud in the sky, swept clean by yesterday's showers. All Hollywood is getting ready for their big day.

I'm not feeling it.

Oh, I'll get into the mood, soon enough. There's an Italian-American Festival with lots of (hopefully) good food at Hollywood & Highland, next to the Kodak Theatre. If you wanted to pick up a tourist this weekend, that's where you'd hang out.
Myself, I'd like to find a nice grilled veggie pannini. Some people get their kicks out of dating out-of-towners, but I've not found it conducive to LTR. Even the spontaneity of it seems a little forced. Of course, it's a different story when I'm out of town... Then it's picking up some Gilmore Girls-style snacks for the Big Show...

No comments: