Saturday, May 13, 2006

First Asian American Writers Congress

The First Asian American Writers Congress was a well organized gathering... There was no shortage of authors to listen to and be inspired by.

So now I have to atone for my lack of posting by getting more of my "must add to my blog" notes in order...

__________________________________

I'm still reeling from that fake commercial that followed "Lost" on Wednesday. Thank goodness our fearless leader is scheduling his address to the nation on Monday night, and has better sense than to pre-empt the season finale.

Or does he?....

________________________________


After all that hoopla about the Dodge Caliber commercial fairy, I want to hear someone say something about that racist Bud Light commercial denigrating Japanese. What does that say about beer drinkers (or advertising execs)?


No comments: