Friday, June 30, 2006

"Life would be tolerable but for its amusements" --George Cornewall Lewis

So, the big joke around Hollywood is about whether or not Superman is gay... yet, if I were a betting person, I'd put my money on Lex Luthor wants to know most of all. Jay Leno joked that the studio's nervous re-imaging of Superman just proves that he's a top... but is Lex a pushy bottom?

Yes, I'm quite certain all Hollywood could see Lex licking his chops as he has Superman top him.

I'm less concerned whether Superman is gay on the screen than if his alter ego is when he is not. Me and a hundred million other gay men. Sigh.

The '06 Bottom of the Year Award may go to Kevin, but the contest for Villain of the Year looks to be between Meryl Streep and Star Jones. Meryl has Best Wardrobe of the Year, hands down --and I've only seen the promos for The Devil Wears Prada.

I'm sure there will be a prize Best Bitch Fight between Star Jones and Barbara Walters, though.

No comments: