Thursday, June 01, 2006

So the heck was it that said,"Change is good"?

Well, they were half right. Jim G is 'putting to bed' his blog One Day At A Time for the time being. His was one of the first blogs I stumbled across as I (still) decide what shape and form my blog is going to take. It was (and still is) a great site for anyone looking to start their own site or merely trolling along the blogosphere.

So a long overdue Thank you to Jim G; and, in a long overdue addition to the links at left, look for Jim Donat's Mister SF. This is one of those fun, urbane, witty sites that I have enjoyed for so long --long before I ever even thought of blogging myself-- that I can't believe that I had neglected to link it until now. If you're thinking of visiting the City, or just dreaming of the City from your armchair, it's a great source of information about everything and anything San Franciscan. The San Francisco sites I've linked give perhaps a little too much credence for why it's one of the most unusual places in the world to live, one that stays with you long after the ache of every other relationship has faded into the past...
It's guys like this that are responsible for people watching less network television. As if that were a bad thing... (I'm presuming my friends who work in network television would either agree or don't read real stuff).

No comments: